Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies!!

Just wanted to see if this Group is still active.. It doesnt seem to much activity in here like the actual Breastfeeding Group.. So just wondering if anybody still Breastfeeding exclusively or Not.. Just shout a Holla!

Take Care..

by on Apr. 4, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Replies (11-12):
tpayne87
by Member on Apr. 12, 2011 at 10:45 AM

This is true!! Im still pumping and all.. but i know its going to be hard work & be a challenge but after letting my daughter drink that formula & she has all types of gassy problems & moving he bowels right after I give her.. I really dont want to give her anymore of that crap..

Quoting bambola:

we moms do the best we can, unfortunately these formula companies do not have our childrens best interests at heart, i applaud you and all moms working and managing breastfeeding

Quoting tpayne87:

yea ive seen alot of sparks about what they put in formula.. but i also supplement with formula.. with me working 12hr shifts at my job.. i dont hav enough milk this is unfornt. what i have to do.. i havent went back to work yet.. so hoepfully during my breaks i can pump enough to keep up my supply,,, but this choice was not what i wanted..

Quoting bambola:

thanks : )  my children have never had formula....here's an old article of interest about the sketchy stuff they put in formula...scary and enlightening. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7242880&page=1

my son mostly drinks water and always asks for orange and apple juice which i water down and try to limit.  i encourage you to nurse as long as you and baby can.

Quoting tpayne87:

wow thats great!! I would love to breastfeed my lil 1 till about that time... Is she or he drinking formula as well?

Quoting bambola:

Hi there,   My youngest is two yrs, so not exclusively bfing : )  but we are still nursing about once a day.

Chillisarah
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2011 at 3:03 AM

I'm still breastfeeding. My son is 8 months old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN