Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM
  • 83 Replies
  • 2529 Total Views

I am 28 old AA from kentucky I have 4 children 3 in which i have breastfeed ages 11,3,2, and 3 months

www.Cafemom.com/groups/warriorspraying

by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1mom1boy07
by Member on Nov. 26, 2007 at 7:57 PM
Hi! My name is Kristen. Im 19 years old. I one one son which I breastfed up until recently, we're also TTC our second baby =).  My hubby's in the Marines we're now in NC. I think women being able to breastfeed is on the the great blessings god has given us. Looking forwar to meet you ladies!

6835667_3055052.jpg marine wife image by Janet1218pinkluvbsahm1.gif SAHM image by sharlabeth

Momofaprince-1.gif mommy of a prince image by CindyAnnMomOf2bg50.gif motherhood is not 4 wimps !! image by unique_style4ujoyfamilya1.gif My family is my joy image by kimbrooksrn

TP-MC-Survivor.gif Miscarriage image by joyfulpsalmistttcafterloss.gif ttc after loss image by kmrozinskittc2.gif TTC #2 image by sponosuk

octavia137
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 8:15 PM

Quoting 1mom1boy07:

Hi! My name is Kristen. Im 19 years old. I one one son which I breastfed up until recently, we're also TTC our second baby =).  My hubby's in the Marines we're now in NC. I think women being able to breastfeed is on the the great blessings god has given us. Looking forwar to meet you ladies!

6835667_3055052.jpg marine wife image by Janet1218pinkluvbsahm1.gif SAHM image by sharlabeth

Momofaprince-1.gif mommy of a prince image by CindyAnnMomOf2bg50.gif motherhood is not 4 wimps !! image by unique_style4ujoyfamilya1.gif My family is my joy image by kimbrooksrn

TP-MC-Survivor.gif Miscarriage image by joyfulpsalmistttcafterloss.gif ttc after loss image by kmrozinskittc2.gif TTC #2 image by sponosuk

So nice to meet you, my daddy was in the marine corp for 23 years, so i know how hard it gets with making new friend, when your constantly moving!!

jfreesNish
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 9:13 PM
Hello, My name is Nishawn.  I am 32 years old and a mother of 4.  My husband is in the Airforce.  We will be married 13yrs in Dec.
Demerialr
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Hey all,
My name is Demerial.  I'm 24 and breastfeeding my three month old son Dillon.  I'm also a SAHM.

octavia137
by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Quoting Demerialr:

Hey all,
My name is Demerial.  I'm 24 and breastfeeding my three month old son Dillon.  I'm also a SAHM.

Hey girl!! so nice that you join us in supporting AA breastfedding momma, I am also a SAHM with 4 children

LyricsMommy107
by Group Admin on Nov. 27, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Tylia, I'm a 21 year old SAHM and full time student. I have a 10 month old son named Lyric and I plan to breastfeed him until he's ready to give it up! My husband is in the Navy, we've been married for 3 years on Jan.. 2, 08, and Kristen (the first poster) is my lil sis!

octavia137
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Quoting LyricsMommy107:

Hi everyone!

My name is Tylia, I'm a 21 year old SAHM and full time student. I have a 10 month old son named Lyric and I plan to breastfeed him until he's ready to give it up! My husband is in the Navy, we've been married for 3 years on Jan.. 2, 08, and Kristen (the first poster) is my lil sis!

welcome to the group!! so glad you decidedto join us

bambola
by Member on Nov. 27, 2007 at 12:06 PM
hi i'm 29 years old, currently a stay at home mama to my nearly 10 month old daughter.  i live in new york city.  we've nursed exclusively up until 5 months.  she tried rice cereal and she didn't seem into it or ready.  i was in no rush to introduce her to solids but  it was the subtle insistence from family members that told me she needs food.  once i saw she didn't want it, i didn't force the issue.  i thought she'd be eating food for the rest of her life and i wanted her to have only happy associations with it.  it was around month 7 or 8 that she really opened up to solids.  i make her veggie purees and she eats everything!  we still love to nurse and i plan to continue nursing her beyond one year, haven't really decided on a cut off time.
octavia137
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 12:32 PM

Quoting bambola:

hi i'm 29 years old, currently a stay at home mama to my nearly 10 month old daughter.  i live in new york city.  we've nursed exclusively up until 5 months.  she tried rice cereal and she didn't seem into it or ready.  i was in no rush to introduce her to solids but  it was the subtle insistence from family members that told me she needs food.  once i saw she didn't want it, i didn't force the issue.  i thought she'd be eating food for the rest of her life and i wanted her to have only happy associations with it.  it was around month 7 or 8 that she really opened up to solids.  i make her veggie purees and she eats everything!  we still love to nurse and i plan to continue nursing her beyond one year, haven't really decided on a cut off time.
so happy that you join us in supporting AA mommas, I agree nurse your baby until she is ready to ween herself off

lilliansma
by on Nov. 27, 2007 at 9:42 PM
Hi everyone I live in Detroit, Im 29, a sahm, and I have one daughter who is  4months old and I am exclusively breastfeeding her and I am surprised that it is going so well.. Everything I read and other peoples opinions had me terrified..LOL and I have had no problems yet. I plan to nurse her until she is one years old.    

Kehly 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)