Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 28 old AA from kentucky I have 4 children 3 in which i have breastfeed ages 11,3,2, and 3 months

www.Cafemom.com/groups/warriorspraying

by on Nov. 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Replies (81-83):
Lovelee-Mama
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Hello, My name is Alisha and I am mommy to a beautiful daughter named Layla. I always knew that I wanted to breastfeed and Im so happy that we have made it to 6mos and counting. I have been successful in breastfeeding while attending nursing school full time. My classmates have nicknamed me Meals on Wheels because I carry around my pump in my rolling backpack. My husband is a high school teacher and has been very supportive of breastfeeding. I hope to become a public health nurse specializing in maternal and child health.

mommyof3_2010
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Hello, I am a mother of three girls. I am currently breastfeeding my new baby girl and I also breastfed my twin girls for only 3 months...was too much for first time mommy. It looks like there isn't too much activity in this group.  I think that means less AA moms are breastfeeding...let's hope not.

mamanay041010
by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Hey ladies I am new so I hope I'm posting this right, I am nay 19 years old I am a SAHM and a full time student (online of course) I have a five month old baby girl dj she has been breastfeed since birth I want to bf until she is at least one,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN