Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH ADDICTED TO NURSING NOW?? LOL

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 423 Total Views

SO MY HUBBY CAME IN THE BEDROOM WHILE THE TWINS WERE NAPPING (I WAS ABOUT TO WAKE THEM UP TO NURSE) AND PLOPS DOWN ON THE BED ASKING CAN HE NURSE BEFORE THE BABIES????????????  NOW I'M LOOKING AT HIM CRAZY BECAUSE I PREVIOUSLY TOLD HIM HE CAN'T GET MY MILK UNLESS THE BABIES HAVE EATEN FIRST. LOL...  SO HE STORMS OFF MUMBLING LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL AND GOES AND FIXES HIM A GLASS OF (COW) MILK. 

HAVE ANY OF YOU THAT BREAST FEED/FED EVER HAD YOUR DH OR S/O TO ENVY THE BABIES FOR YOUR MILK????????????

breastfeeding

by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LyricsMommy107
by Group Admin on Sep. 2, 2008 at 11:18 PM

LOL, I think all men are jealous to an extent that the boobies now belong to the babies and not to them. Mine always asks can he have some and he always knows the answer, I just think it's funny. Amazing to me is how he can continually encourage me to stop nursing (Lyric will be 2 in January), yet he's always asking can he have some of my milk...are you kidding me? lol

Tonimom3
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Yes, my DH is always saying, "now it's daddy's turn" I look at him and tell him if you don't get the hell away from me (LOL). Men are just some giant babies anyway!

Toni
mommy2bean
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2008 at 10:34 AM

Mine will not even touch them.  Hasn't since my daughter was born.  I'm kind of ok with it though.

divaX4
by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Quoting mommy2bean:

Mine will not even touch them.  Hasn't since my daughter was born.  I'm kind of ok with it though.

Mine either, and he huffs out the room when I'm nursing too. Poor thing.

mummerums
by Member on Sep. 10, 2008 at 9:02 PM

lol it's always good to read your post

tiffy75
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 12:32 PM

MY HUBBY'S NOT A BOOBIE MAN !!!!! LOL  ..... IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME @ ALL ......

Quoting mommy2bean:

sweetiepie81
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:56 PM

i have never heard of men liking breastmilk!!! my s/o is definately not into it even though this is my 1st pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)