Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bipolar Boyfriend

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Hello everyone.  My name is Melissa.  I am on a ROLLER COASTER relationship with a man who is bipolar...verbally abusive and has a narcisstic personality.  I am at my wits end!!  I want to end it BUT my crazy self still loves him!! 

He takes no responsibility for anything...Its always my fault...Or I am a "Drama Queen" or I'm the one who don't take responsibility or I'm making it all about me.  If I put my children (from a previous marriage) above him, I'm selfish and not dependable.  I need to call him first thing in the morning, and several times during the day.  God forbid if I go on Facebook and post or reply to something BEFORE I call him in the morning...Most recently, I was supposed to go and visit him and at the last minute, my babysitter bailed.  :(  So, I couldn't go.....He deleted me off his Facebook page, broke up with me because....once again...I am not dependable.  He puts his own kids before mine....Mine are "bad seeds" according to him.  :(  And they're not...They're kids.  He has screamed at my 7 year old  2x in the past....I mean screamed.  Over something totally stupid.  Believe me, it was a stupid "little thing"......My 7 year old is afraid of him because of it. 

As of right now, we are broken up...and to be honest, a big part of me is relieved. I hate saying that..but its true.  I know, once my anger wears off, I am going to miss him and want him back.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??  I know I have very low self esteem and don't think I can get anyone better than him.  When things are good between us...they are very good...but when something doesnt go his way, or something changes at the last minute, or if I don't agree with something he wants, LOOK OUT.  :(  I don't have many friends...and really don't know what to do..any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)