Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quotes Corner! Read and Share your Favorite Quotes!

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 5:06 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 777 Total Views

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
~ Dr. Napoleon Hill ~

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
~ Henry Ford ~

" We will not stop. We will not slow down. We will not surrender. We will win. We will triumph. We will never, ever quit. Remember winners are just losers who got mad."
~ Author Unknown ~

"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way."
~ Wayne Dyer ~

"Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather, it's the result of deliberate decisions, conscious effort, and immense persistence... all directed at specific goals."
~ Gary Ryan Blair ~

"The future you see is the future you get."
~ Robert G Allen ~

"If you don't risk anything you risk even more."
~ Erica Jong ~

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."
~ Willie Nelson ~

"Actions have consequences...first rule of life. And the second rule is this - you are the only one responsible for your own actions."
~ Holly Lisle ~

"There's no secret to getting started. You simply decide and then take your first step. With each subsequent step, the nextone becomes easier..."
~ Tom Venuto ~

"If you want to be successful, it's just this simple: Know what you're doing. Love what you're doing. And believe in what you're doing."
~ Will Rogers ~

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."
~ Jesse Jackson ~

To Your Success,

Photobucket

Group Owner:
Work At Home Moms Community & MOMpreneurs Community

JennKMay.com
"Inspiration, Personal Growth and Internet Marketing"

Work With Jenn
Full Time MOMpreneur And Work At Home Mom!

by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freedomnow
by Group Admin on Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM

"Dreams are the touchstones of our character"

Henry David Thoreau

Have a great day ladies and keep dreaming!!!group hug

mz.Jill
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Determine to live life with flair and laughter. Maya Angelou

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, however, if faced with courage, need not be lived again. Maya Angelou

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou

I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. Maya Angelou

I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world's variety and uniqueness. Maya Angelou

1. living life and loving god!good
TiaraMom19
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Hi,heres three woman power ones;

~To succeed in life all you need is 3 things;a wishbone,a backbone,and a funny bone-

Reba

~Women are like tea bags.You never know how strong they are until theyre in hot water.

Elenor Rosevelt

~The problem with the world today is that we draw the circle of our family too small.

Mother Theresa

TIAhttp://www.cafemom.com/group/107177

sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 15, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I think there are so many great one's out there but these are a few of my favorites!  :)

" We will not stop. We will not slow down. We will not surrender. We will win. We will triumph. We will never, ever quit. Remember winners are just losers who got mad."
Author Unknown

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes

SabrinaMBowen
by Group Admin on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:02 PM

"Imagination is everything! It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
- Albert Einstein

"No’ is a word on your path to ‘Yes.’ Don’t give up too soon. Not even if well-meaning parents, relatives, friends, and colleagues tell you to get ‘a real job.’ Your dreams are your real job.”
-Joyce Spizer

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred.

A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all matter of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin now."
- Goethe

"You are standing on the most exaggerated leading-edge place of wellbeing that has ever existed in any universe. And it's only getting better. The energy of your time/space reality is moving faster than we've ever seen it. You are experiencing greater contrast, which is causing the stream to move faster. It's like a giant magnifying glass is being laid over everything. And whatever it is that you are living, is exaggerated.

This is the time of awakening. This is the time that you knew it would be. You knew that you would come forth, and that in this time you would figure out how to be the creator that you are. Nothing that you're supposed to do. Only that which you want to do."

-Abraham-Hicks

IndigoBlue
by on Nov. 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM

"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair" ~Khalil Gibran

jennifermay
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM

“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive.” – Howard Thurman

JOAN79
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:32 AM
  life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.
JOAN79
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM

some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

divamomma26
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM

I have this saying hanging in my living room & I love it

~ We don't stop playing because we grow old, We grow old because we stop playing.

~ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

~ Be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)