Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself! Meet and Greet!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM
  • 87 Replies
  • 1958 Total Views

Please share a little about yourself, your interests and who you are... we look forward to getting to know you here! 

About Me:

Jennifer May (♥Owner♥)

Who I Am:
I am a Proud Work at Home Mom, Online Entrepreneur, Personal Growth Coach and Marketing Trainer who is a Loyal, Positive, Follow your Dreams Kind of Gal!

My purpose is to help encourage and inspire other’s to follow their passion and their dreams. To give them the belief in themselves to go for what they are searching for and to never give up on achieving their goals!

You MUST Live Your Life The Way You Want To And Not By What Circumstances Are Placed In Front of You! It Is UP TO YOU to Change Those Circumstances And To Use Them as a Drive to Reaching What You Want To Accomplish!

My Absolute Favorite Quotes:
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone 

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." William Arthur Ward

My Interests:
Spending Time With My Daughters, Fun Mommy Stuff, Reading, Writing, Personal Development, Social Networking, Cooking, Learning New Things, Internet Marketing, Inspiration, Living In The Moment, Achieving Goals And Dreams, Helping Others Achieve Their Goals And Dreams And Living Life To The Fullest.

To Your Success,

Photobucket

Group Owner:
Work At Home Moms Community & MOMpreneurs Community

JennKMay.com
"Inspiration, Personal Growth and Internet Marketing"

Work With Jenn
Full Time MOMpreneur And Work At Home Mom!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Hello and Welcome to the group everyone!

My name is Susan Goodknight I'm Jennifer's business partner as well as Admin here for the group!  I am a successful stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children!  Wife to a wonderful man of  12 years now and just loving my life!

Our children are nearly 10, 8 & 5!  We have 2 sons and then a baby girl!  Our family is complete and perfect and I couldn't ask for anything else.

I've been a successful WAHM for 4.5 years now and when I first began I didn't know anything about Leadership or Personal Development.  That is something that I've learned along my Path For Freedom.  I've done a lot of growing over the years and I'm very excited to be here in this group with you all as I know that this group really can help you!

We must always remember there is a SOLUTION to every problem and a POSITIVE to every negative we are faced with.  It depends on how you CHOOSE to look at it though!  Within this group we'll help to show you that you can control your future if you want to!

Welcome ot the group and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!  :)

AKAMOM28
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Hi My name is Samarra and I am a first time mom to an amazing one month old baby boy.....My interest are shopping, spending time with family, and engaging in church and extra-curricular activities. I also like to spend time with my amazing husband of three years....he is alot of fun and has been a great help to me since the birth of our son... I work full time as a Clinician offering individual and group therapy to children in the school setting who have behavioral and mental health challenges. I am very out-going and love to meet new people...I joined this group in hopes to gain some friends and also get help with my new baby boy :) 

"Not Born to Break..."

sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Welcome to the group!  Its great to have you here and CONGRULATIONS on your little guy!  They are so much fun! 

My name is Susan and I have 3 kiddos and our oldest is Autistic.  Our pediatrician was talking to me briefly I think about what you do.  I'd love to chat with you about this to see if its something we need to implement with Blake's treatment!  :)

Again, welcome to the group!

Quoting AKAMOM28:

Hi My name is Samarra and I am a first time mom to an amazing one month old baby boy.....My interest are shopping, spending time with family, and engaging in church and extra-curricular activities. I also like to spend time with my amazing husband of three years....he is alot of fun and has been a great help to me since the birth of our son... I work full time as a Clinician offering individual and group therapy to children in the school setting who have behavioral and mental health challenges. I am very out-going and love to meet new people...I joined this group in hopes to gain some friends and also get help with my new baby boy :) 

littledee24
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Hi my name is Denise,

I have 3 children, 15, 12, 3, now im done:) I basically a stay at home mom I've been laid off since January and haven't been call back so Im living off unemployment and my husbands pay check we are having a hard time right now for the holidays. I would like to help him, but he wants me to stay home? So Im looking for a stay at home job that aren't a scam, I love to try data entry, or assembly, I dont like selling, or over the phone stuff, I done have a  C.C so if any one have any ideas I would love to hear them. I am so greatful that I found this site on facebook I would have never known that this site is around. I'm having some depression also I not taking anything so I'm dealling with it. the reason for this I live my mother in law That would put anyone down, I ve been living here for over 5yrs now? So I would like to talk to someone about anything on cafemoms and make friends because I dont get out of the house. Thank you for listening and HAPPY THANKSGIVING. and happy b-day to me:)

sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Hi Denise and WELCOME to the group!  :)  This is a GREAT place for you to meet other like minded mommies out there!  I myself have 3 little one's!  :) 

We have a couple other groups that might interest you in your search for work at home.  So, if you've not already done so please visit:

I Want To Work at Home
http://www.cafemom.com/group/bizmomma 

Work at Home Directory
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wahdirectory

You'll be able to get a great wealth of information there to help you with your search!  I myself work from home and love it as it does allow us to help with the income and also be the mommy and wife our families need.  So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you!  :) 

Good luck!

Quoting littledee24:

Hi my name is Denise,

I have 3 children, 15, 12, 3, now im done:) I basically a stay at home mom I've been laid off since January and haven't been call back so Im living off unemployment and my husbands pay check we are having a hard time right now for the holidays. I would like to help him, but he wants me to stay home? So Im looking for a stay at home job that aren't a scam, I love to try data entry, or assembly, I dont like selling, or over the phone stuff, I done have a  C.C so if any one have any ideas I would love to hear them. I am so greatful that I found this site on facebook I would have never known that this site is around. I'm having some depression also I not taking anything so I'm dealling with it. the reason for this I live my mother in law That would put anyone down, I ve been living here for over 5yrs now? So I would like to talk to someone about anything on cafemoms and make friends because I dont get out of the house. Thank you for listening and HAPPY THANKSGIVING. and happy b-day to me:)

Cota_Joy
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 4:14 PM

My name is Joy and my husband and I are first time parents to a precious little boy.  He's about 17.5 months.  I work full time as COTA in a nursing home.  I enjoy spending time with my boys.  They are definitely my pride and joy.  I am excited to meet other working moms and find a place where we can all come together to encourage on another!

sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Hi Joy!

Welcome to the group! I'm unfamiliar with the term COTA?  What is is that you do for the Nursing Home you work with? 

Congratulations on your son!  Its  like you've got 2 now with hubby too!  lol.  I always say I'm one adult taking care of 4 kids as hubby is more kid that adult lol. 

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Quoting Cota_Joy:

My name is Joy and my husband and I are first time parents to a precious little boy.  He's about 17.5 months.  I work full time as COTA in a nursing home.  I enjoy spending time with my boys.  They are definitely my pride and joy.  I am excited to meet other working moms and find a place where we can all come together to encourage on another!

jennifermay
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Welcome Girls! We are so EXCITED to have you in the group and look forward to getting to know you more! Lots of HUGS!

starcrossedlove
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Hi my name is Katheryne and I am married (for over 3 years) and I have 2 children, Autumn is two and a half and Logan is 17 months. I am in a place in my life right now where I could really use inspiration, motivation and a more positive environment. I reccently had a miscarriage (in october) and my grandma passed away last week. I am trying to climb out of the hole I am in. Today has really been the first good day. As far as intrests I love running, working out,(I am studying to become a personal trainer) hiking, reading, cooking (I have a degree in Culinary arts), veganism, and journaling. I am an open book feel free to ask me anything.

Katheryne

sgoodknight
by Group Admin on Nov. 28, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Hello Katheryne and welcome to the group!  I'm sorry to hear about both of your losses.  Its not easy to go through a miscarriage or losing a loved one.  I myself have also gone through both. 

Our first pregnancy was a loss.  I then got pregnant 6 months later and we had our first born, Blake.  I can't imagine life without Blake and so I now understand why I went through that.  It was very hard and painful and frightening.  Especially when I got pregnant with Blake.  I was fearful that I would lose him as well. 

You are in the right place in coming here though.  You need to surround yourself with good feelings and encouragement.  Be less stressed in life and just take it one day at a time focusing on the good in your life now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)