Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please share a little about yourself, your interests and who you are... we look forward to getting to know you here! 

About Me:

Jennifer May (♥Owner♥)

Who I Am:
I am a Proud Work at Home Mom, Online Entrepreneur, Personal Growth Coach and Marketing Trainer who is a Loyal, Positive, Follow your Dreams Kind of Gal!

My purpose is to help encourage and inspire other’s to follow their passion and their dreams. To give them the belief in themselves to go for what they are searching for and to never give up on achieving their goals!

You MUST Live Your Life The Way You Want To And Not By What Circumstances Are Placed In Front of You! It Is UP TO YOU to Change Those Circumstances And To Use Them as a Drive to Reaching What You Want To Accomplish!

My Absolute Favorite Quotes:
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone 

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." William Arthur Ward

My Interests:
Spending Time With My Daughters, Fun Mommy Stuff, Reading, Writing, Personal Development, Social Networking, Cooking, Learning New Things, Internet Marketing, Inspiration, Living In The Moment, Achieving Goals And Dreams, Helping Others Achieve Their Goals And Dreams And Living Life To The Fullest.

To Your Success,

Photobucket

Group Owner:
Work At Home Moms Community & MOMpreneurs Community

JennKMay.com
"Inspiration, Personal Growth and Internet Marketing"

Work With Jenn
Full Time MOMpreneur And Work At Home Mom!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Replies (81-87):
Renise
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Hi,
Let's see. I am a mother to three girls (1, 3 and 10). The pic is of me and my 3 year old. I am a stay-at-home mom juggling several businesses that are all interests and passions of mine.

My long time passions are cooking, baking, grilling, writing, photography. All I have been doing since a child. My practice is Buddhism for it's life changing and potent lessons about living today and being happy and grounded.

My word of 2011 is generosity and what I will be focused on this year. There is never a shortage of people to be generous too, including family. So anything I can give back here is what I want.

I totally believe in the power of our thoughts and have proven as such to myself too many times now. It is amazing what we can achieve when we put our minds truly to it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmourSpork
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:52 AM

I'm Luna (almost 4) and Freya (6mos)'s mom, Ashley Ann. I am addicted to the internet. I'm working on an MA in English. I do freelance writing from home. My husband owns an anime shop. We have a cat and a dog. I like sweets and Dr. Pepper. I don't really know what to say here. :)

blueeyes06
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Dena. I am a SAHM, a gift baskets consultant for La Bella Baskets, and an IBO with Ameriplan. I have Fibromyalgia and very bad lower back pain that makes it were I can not work outside of the house.

I have been married to a wonderful man for 11 years almost 12. We have a very happy and active 9 year old boy. We live in Atlanta, Ga.

dena vogel

extremelibrary
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:31 AM

My name is Bonnie and I'm the mother to 3 kids. I live in TX and do Lovable Labels. Looking forward to the positive support the group offers.

corinthians81
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Hi,my name is Meghan I am the mother to a 12yrold daughter..She is so much like me,my mini me to a T...LOL..I look forward to getting to know you all.(: At the present time I am a sahm,I have been out of wk for quite some time.In the last few yrs I have been through alot of stuff w/my health..Though recently I have had the strong feeling much of this has been rooted from my spiritual healh..So I have been doing much reflection,& it has all been a huge awakening for me..Doing a lot of healing from past pain,I thought I had dealt w/though coming to realize I did not entirely deal w/it or heal form it.

sweet_spirit
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Who I Am: A single mom of a 9 year old daughter Rylee.  My pupose for being in the group are: to find my true self who I really am. I had to live up to who other people wanted to be. was not allowed to be myself or express my feelings, interests etc. To also explore my dreams what they are what kind of person I am.

My Favorite Quote: Your Dreams are always within arms reach

My interests: spending time with my daughter, reading, writing poetry, setting new goals, discovering who I am as a person  exploring what my dreams are the steps to acheive them.

supermommy35
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Hello. I am a mother of 3. My oldest daughter is almost 12 and my youngest is 2 1/2. My son is almost 10. I love homeschooling them because I love spending time with them. My youngest daughter has gone some health issues, but you never know because she is a active little girl. I love to bake, write poetry, and shopping. 

I am a shy person, but warms up quickly. Nice to meet you all. Have a good day.

Supermommy35praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN