Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asking for prayers and good thoughts

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

My SO moved across the country last year.  He had lost his job and couldn't find anything where he was.  We're still paying 1700/mo for the empty house that won't sell.  (We paid 285,000 for it four years ago... It is now worth 90,000.)  We're living in a small apartment with the kids and have a very humble lifestyle.  We submitted a short sale request to Bank of America because we don't want to foreclose.  There's a buyer now.  It all depends on the bank accepting the sale.  They've made more in interest from us than what we still owe on it if we sell the home short, so I don't feel as guilty as I probably should.  Our savings is drying up quickly while the bank is making the decision on whether or not to accept it.  Every night I've hoped for the phone call to say we're free of this burden.  Please send good luck and prayers my way.  I'm beginning to feel nervous and hopeless.

Discounts, Giveaways, Freebies, Cheap Crafts, and Recipes!- Diary of a Determined Momma

Real Work at Home opportunities and resources!- When We Work Together

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MomTiara19
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Hi,

Alot of people are going through what you are right now.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

I hope things for you and your family worked out.

Blessings,Tia

FinanicallyFree
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hopefully you heard some positive news from the bank.  Positive and happy vibes going out to you and your family :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)