Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just keeping it real... could use some help

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

Hey, ladies!

I don't normally do this but desperate times call for desperate messures! I'm a Scentsy consultant because I love their products! I've made some money every month but never really pushed it. Well, my husband lost his job on Monday... TWO WEEKS BEFORE WE GO IN FOR OUR APPOINTMENT TO MODIFY OUR HOME LOAN!!! :/ We are both looking for jobs but until either of us find one, I need to push Scentsy like crazy!! If you or anyone you know need some smell good stuff OR if you know of any fundraisers (fundraisers are my passion), please let me know! I also sell Velata, a branch of Scentsy, for our chocolate fondue lovers!! :) I've just created a facebook page, facebook.com/sylly4scents. If you would kindly like my page and spread the word, any help would be greatly appreciated! For more info on Scentsy you can visit my website: sylly4scents.scentsy.us or Velata, sylly4fondue.velata.us

Again, I don't normally do this and I don't mean to offend anyone by posting this but we need help and we need money NOW while people are "considering our resumes".

Thanks, ladies!

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)