Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A personal story of getting to events and why you need to also

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

When I had my first baby, my Mom would come babysit so I could get to a local event with the direct sales company I was with. It would keep me excited and very motivated and be a great social night out

Then , somehow, years go by, 2 other babies were born, my husband was on the road,we moved further from my mom, then I was a single mom....and never had the time, nor the inclination to get to events.

Even though, in my heart, I knew that to really be part of the CULTURE of a company, one has to experience the training and events , I had a hard time committing so I never went.

Until yesterday.

I brought along my 3 kids to a Visalus regional event with 1200 other loud, wild, fun and passionate Visalus promoters and guests!

and it was an AMAZING INSPIRING UPLIFTING day in all ways!

The stories I heard of debt to wealth....

the stories of total health transformations....

the stories of major weight lost.....

the stories of personal development....

the stories of people being at complete rock bottom who are now shining....

the story of a UPS man who quit his $80,000 job much to everyone's surprise and now in less than a year is making almost that a month!

the Moms who are doing it for their kids....

the Dads who are now home with their kids....

It was simply truly inspiring to be part of something so much bigger than I am. Part of a culture...part of a community....not just a company....

I want to invite every single person I know...and every single person I don't know....to be part of this extraordinary company as it approaches the BILLION dollar mark!

I want anyone in other companies to get to your company's events and see and experience the stories of your leaders! 

I want every single Mom and Dad , instead of missing your children's school events, or only having 2 weeks vacation time a year, to learn what home business can do for them.

I want every single doubter, every person who has failed, every person who thinks network marketing is not for them..to experience the joy and freedom and fun of it!

I want every person to become a better than they are today, by having the time to read, to get on the path to self development and personal growth, to strethc their wings and step into their dreams!

I may not be where I am going yet ...but I will be there!  Will you be? 

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)