Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafemom

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
I am new to cafemom! I have been researching support groups to join and found this. Still moving around the website. Not to sound silly I just feel so "alone" with my sons disabilities. My husband is great but we both are still learning about autism and we just moved! We had a great support system at Cincinnati children's but as I stated we moved an haven't found any groups locally. I have a 2 yr old son with cerebral palsy and he's autistic. He also has sensory intragration disorder. I'm just lost some days of how to give him the best per say please forgive me if I'm all over the place in this conversation. I also have 2 other children that I home school so they also research alot about their brothers disabilities. It would be great to just be able talk to other moms that are going thru the same thing I am for advise or just talk. My husband works alot so I can stay home with our kids so an adult conversation would be great! Hope to get "friends" out there! Thank you for any suggestions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
emily0004
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Hey, welcome to cafemom. You should search and check out some support groups. There are many groups for mothers of children with disabilities, as well as groups that are specifically about autism.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)