Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone on "Goodreads?"

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2008 at 11:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Does anyone use goodreads?  I must say it is very handy.  You can add books that you've read onto your shelves, and add books that you would like to read.  It's a good way to remember what books you've read from the library and would like to buy some day.  At least, that's how I've been using it.  I read tons of books to my kids, and sometimes it's hard to remember what we've read and what we haven't, so this site helps.  I'd like to invite any of you on here, to be my friend over there.  My name is Elizabeth and live on Fort Bragg, so you can search me out, if you'd like.  It's fun stuff!

Merry Christmas

by on Dec. 23, 2008 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetmelissa
by on Dec. 23, 2008 at 11:40 AM

on facebook they have an application called visual bookshelf that sounds just like what you're describing...I love it, it is very helpful for keeping track of what I want to read.

Karin78
by Group Owner on Dec. 23, 2008 at 12:51 PM

Quoting sweetmelissa:

on facebook they have an application called visual bookshelf that sounds just like what you're describing...I love it, it is very helpful for keeping track of what I want to read.

Yep.  I have the same thing on Facebook.

~Karin             

Woman with Book Art Print by Pablo Picasso
   Libertarian Moms Group           Smart Chick Lit                Cafemom Tutors

http://www.cafemom.com/group/29789

DorthyParker
by on Dec. 25, 2008 at 12:42 PM

I'll check it out when I have more time on the computer...I know my son is going to wake up any minute now!...

sweetmelissa and Karen, it's so funny that ya'll both mentioned facebook b/c I just signed up for an account two nights ago....I haven't done anythingwith it yet, but once I figure it out and have the time to play with it I'm going to use your suggestions...thanks ladies! And Happy2baMommy big smile mini

ahenry262
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I just joined!

Currently Reading:  RHETT BUTLER'S PEOPLE   NEXT: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, Book of Mom   Just Finished: Liar's Game

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)