Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So very sad! How Pathedic

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Hi everyone I am new here and I just found this group and well I can relate to some people in here! I'm 26wks +3 pregnant with my 4th child and well I told my ex that I was pregnant and he was happy and then all of a sudden his friends started sending me messages on Facebook saying how he said that wasnt his child and I need to srop finding anyone to pin this baby on and find the real father! So I called him and he said that wasn't true well I didn't hear from him for almost 2 months and I sent him text messages and called him several times and even on Facebook I tried to get him to talk to me! Me and my son live on a limited income so I can jusr bearly afford him and I live at home with my mom and dad cause I can't afford to get my own place and it makes me mad at the age of 25! But I asked him for help cause I can't do this alone. A few weeks later I wrote him back and said I don't need your help! He texts me and says good you pathedic and he started talking about how I was a whore and everything like that! It made me wanna go down south and beat the hell out of him! So am I wrong for not wanting him to be there when the baby is born and he is not taking his last name and I don't want him to be anywhere around my son! But the sorry ass will pay child support. But I don't know I want him to pay cause then I will have to be around him! 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)