Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well i could use some advice

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
well we went to court on may 1st and he asked and got joint custodie of our little girl he has never seen her we split when i was 4 mo. prego and he never called to see how she was or even after she was born never tryed to contackt me exept to ask me to let him sighn off on her wich i dont know is fare to her not to know her real father she has a good guy in her life who has been there for 2 years now and she call him dad on acashon but  now all i know is i have to fight to get joint custiodie were suposted to work out all things with her 50/50 on her health and ever thing else all he say is call my laywer men suck they realy do and every lawyer that i call tells me to leave it alone but i just cant its like they are trying to take her from me bey not giving me full coustdie am i being selfis when he wont nothing to do with her and i know he only wonted joint coustide do to he will pay less in support! i have no clue what to do and my famly is not helping at all i just wish i knew what to do hear ?
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)