Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex is scum

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
i was with my soon to be ex husband for 6 years, marrried for 3 of them. 4 months after our daughter was born, around Christmas time, he decided to leave me for his first love, how sweet. since then he only wants to be a dad when people are looking. he left me with a $800 a month house paymen, $260 a month car payment, plus the rest of the bills and baby stuff. but he gives me $50 a week which is supposed to help. thats half of childcare. what about the rest of the stuff she needs. and i was close to his family but now all but one of his brothers has realized that they don't have to deal with me anymore so they don't. but they welcome his new girlfriend with open arms. it doesn;t matter that she purposely pursued him after meeting me and his daughter, thats ok. but when i move on and find somebody, im hoeing around. and why is it that we have to follow all the rules or we get in trouble, but its ok for them to break agreements or bend the rules and they dont even get a slap on the hand. its so frusterating.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Marie-Z
by Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:50 AM
Yeah Im in the same situation except i dont get shit from my ex and he doesnt come to see her at all. He found sumone within 2 mths after leavin me and its like they've been together forever but yet I was constantly told i was his life...go figure. I just start hanging out with old friends that i wasnt allowed to before & I get the third degree about it & get said that I now have a STD...not true. He acts like Im still his & told me if he finds out I do anything with anyone else then I wont see him again cuz he'll be in jail for cuttin their shit off....no thats not possessive at all. Well I wish you the best in ur situation & hope it all works out for you.
JeJaNi_MaMa
by Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:19 PM
What a coincidense my ex is scum too.  My ex has also moved on & I found out just 4 days before Christmas last year via MYSPACE.  Merry Christmas to me.  We haven't really been together for about 3yrs.  Honesty is HUGE with me & always has been, I lalways told him, if you find someone else that's fine, go be happy. His response was always I don't have anyone,  why do you always ask me that, are you seeing somebody.  That still makes me laugh, he wouldn't call or see our sons, but still thought he had a right to interogate me about what I was doing. 
Anyway, he's recently been "trying" he says.  That means a call here & there to my sons that usually ends up "getting dissconnected" because his phone "messed up".  There's a lot messed up w/ him, that definitely can't be blamed on a cell phone. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)