Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
Hello ladies I'm a single mom to 3 boys.  My oldest is Logan he is 3 and I have ID twin boys Ayden and Riley that just turned 1 in March.  There father(if we can call him that) pays support just because the state pulls it out.  I left him in April of 06 when the twins were about a month old because he was abusive and cheated on me.  He has seen the kids once in that time frame.  He got re-married two weeks after our divorce was final and is expecting another child in Sept.  he had the balls to tell me that I don't care that he's having another child since I take so much of his pay.  Um NO I sure don't since he didn't care about us.  The last time he even talked to my oldest son was on his b-day which was May 5th and he never asks to talke to the twins.  My kids don't know him and he doesn't understand that.  I see him online all the time but he never messages me to see how they are.  GRRR he makes me mad.  Ok sorry even though it's been awhile since we divorced I'm still angry with him and I'm soooooo tired of dealing with him and his crap.  So that's me..LOL
Candi
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DovesMom
by Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Hi Candy

Welcome aboard :)

You have your handsful.  What a jerk... good riddens.

I've found great advice and support here, I'm sure you will too.

Thank God your getting $$ support.  My ex is up to about $35,000 including interest.  I haven't seen money in YEARS.

Focus on your beautiful kids, he doesn't even deserve the energy it takes for you to get angry at him.   It will all come back to him someday.......
wysmama
by Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 2:34 AM
YEAH, MY EX (WHEN HE ACTUALLY COMES AROUND) ACCUSES ME OF LIKE BRAIN WASHING MY SON INTO NOT WANTING TO BE AROUND HIM. I'M LIKE HELLO, HE HAS SEEN YOU ONCE IN THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS, HE DOES NOT KNOW YOU. IT'S LIKE SENDING HIM OFF TO SPEND THE DAY WITH A STRANGER!
MePlus3Boys
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 3:05 AM

I know what you mean my ex does the same thing saying I'm bad mouthing him to the kids.  I don't talk about him at all to the kids and they don't ask since they don't know him.
Candi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)