Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

same boat

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 192 Total Views
Hey All,
  I'm Jodelle 28 form NJ  with Alyssa who is 4 .  Her dad is one of those deadbeates.  He drags me to go for dumb things and he say he want to support Alyssa well, that  not ture is in debt to here about 4 grand.  Has also, adbuse her.  I'm really frustated with this other thing.  Top in off Alyssa has a lot of medical issues that and add factor.  If anyone in the same boast please email me.  Thanks Jodelle
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
20yroldmum
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2007 at 6:46 PM
if he abused her you shud be strait down police having him put in jail!do not let him see her,you will be putting her wellbeing,and life at risk with this man.keep her away from him,do not listen to what he tells you.get him punished for the abuse!
GigglnMnM
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2007 at 6:50 PM
If he's abused her then it's your job to make sure it never happens again by taking away his rights!
allieb
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:22 AM
I'm working on all this.  Court suspend his vists for now.  The problem is since this law suit with DFYS  they woudl move on the case and say say ther eis adbusive.  The other problem it hard to prove mentla adbusive and top all ove i live in jersey where is one of the hardest states to take rights away.  My lawyers says it not that easey and is a upwarded battle.  Meaning it be fighting tooth and nail about it and it unlikey the court will take it away so there no point until the case is stronger.  Thank you ladies for the hsupport
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)