Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to get paternity testing

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

ok i have a 7 wk old son, i left the father b4 i knew i was preg after 3 1/2 yrs of taking care of him, he's never seen his son, and has one from a previous relationship that he owes prolly $5000 on and around $800 in court costs, i went to csea and filled out paperwork for support and paternity testing, cuz i know he'll never pay but i won't have him deny my child, and i won't deny my child the right to be supported by both of his parents.he says he wants 2 be apart of his life, but thats bs and since his new gf is preg i doubt he'll ever see my son. he wouldn't tell me where he was staying, but i knew the town, and found out his gfs name, and long story short i got an address on him. so when i called my caseworker and told her the address she said that she would send out papers to him but in order for them 2 do anything he has to reply to the mail, she knows that he won't do that but tells me she can't do anything else. my question is what else can i do to get them to find him?

by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Duce
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Im sure its hard and long awaited but things like this take time and the court will make him take a test so be calm and relax for a bit ok. It will all work out in the end.....
aidansmommy85
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 2:47 PM
thx, i'm not like freaking out about it or nething i was just curious as 2 what my options are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)