Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is back! I need advice.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 174 Total Views
Let me start by explaining my situation.  I met my ex during a hard time in my life.  He told me he loved me and  I believed him.  A month later I am pregnant.  When I told him he told me he was married!  Yes married and I had no idea.  I was devastated.  I told him if he didn't tell her I would.  So he did.  He told me he wanted to work things out with her.  The next day he left.  I was 1 month pregnant at the time.  He never looked back never called.  When my son was 3 months old I contacted his sister and told her about the baby.  She asked if she could tell him.  He called me and told me his wife had a son 3 weeks after mine was born.  At that point he said he wanted to leave her but never did and I didn't hear from him again. 

Fast forward now my son is 2 1/2.  He calls out of the blue.  Tells me him and the wife split up.  He is sorry and he wants to be a part of his sons life.  It gets better he wants to work things out with me. What?  He says his ex said she wouldn't let him see there now 3 kids if he was in contact with me.  That he always wanted to be with me but he was afraid of loosing his kids.  I told him that was no excuse.  I am confussed.  Never expected him to come around and I was over it.  He has never seen my son or sent me any money.  What should I do?  I dodn't want him to hurt my baby.  I also don't want my son to resent me for not letting him see his father.  SOmeone please help!!!
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
preemiemommy
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM
i would say set up a time where he can see his child...but make sure there is someone you trust to be there with you so he doesn't try anything...as far as "working it out with you" i wouldn't think that would be a very smart choice...but thats just me...let him see his child....see how it goes....otherwise wait until ur child is old enough to decide whether or not he wants to see his biological dad
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)