Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

must read....i need to know what you think!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

OK I LIVE IN FLORIDA, AND I HAVE A SPERM DONOR WHO WAS COURT ORDERED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, PROVIDE HEALTH INSURANCE, AND TO HAVE A 100,000 DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY. WELL HE GOT FIRED FROM HIS JOB 4 MONTHS AGO, HE ISNT LOOKING FOR A JOB ANYTIME SOON. HE IS LIVING WITH HIS PARENTS, SISTER HER 2 KIDS AND HER BOYFRIEND AND HIS COUSIN IN A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE. UM IN FLORIDA THATS A FIRE HAZARD RIGHT THERE. MY SON HAS TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS THE SPERM DONOR, WHICH I DONT APROVE OF BECAUSE HE HAS HIS OWN ROOM AND OWN QUEEN SIZE BED HERE WITH ME.  HE ONLY GETS MY SON ON EVERY WEEKEND FOR 24 HOURS AND THATS IT. AND THATS WHEN HE FEELS LIKE PICKING HIM UP. BELIEVE ME IM EXCITED WHEN HE CALLS AND SAYS IM NOT PICKING HIM UP LOL.  SO I WAS THINKING THAT SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SO CALLED FATHERS THAT ARENT DOING WHAT THEY NEED TO GO, SO I THOUGHT WHY DONT I WRITE A LETTER TO MY STATE CONGRESSMAN AND MAKE MY WAY UP THE LADDER? AND FROM THERE WRITE TO NEWSPAPERS, AND MAGAZINES. LET ALL OF OUR VOICES BE HEARD! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR OUR CHILDREN!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bratzmommy
by Member on Jul. 12, 2009 at 3:53 AM

You are so right. My son's sperm donor hasn't seen my boys in 5 years,barely calls ( usually every 6 months but lately 3 times a month),rarely papys his cs and when he does it not even close to the full amount of support.I am only getting $280 a m onth for 2 children and for the past few months I have only gotten $122.He lies to the kids, he tells them he is coming to visit then tells them he can't make it because he can't get the time off work.He did work at the time but wasn't paying his cs because California is the slowest state when it comes to getting cs.something does need to be done and all the ladies on CM need to get together and write letters to the Govoners of the State the deadbeats live in and get themto listen and contact the media and newspaper and maybe they will finally listen and make the boys that call themselves dad get off their but and pay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)