Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay-at-Home Mom's Group in League City

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 417 Total Views

Hey Ladies,

I really want to start a stay-at-home mom's group for the League City Area. I know there are already some out there, but they are not up-to-date and will not respond to my emails or phone calls. So I was thinking about starting my own group.

A little about myself...My name is Lauren, I am 23 years old. My husband and I have a 4 month old baby girl. I live in Brittany Lakes. Looking to start more relationships with other moms. Anyone interested in helping me start a group or be part of it?

If you do, please reply to this post and I will send you my contact info or you can send me yours.

Hope to hear from you :)

by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LittleMissHope
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi (:

My name is Hope & I'm living in the Webster/Clear lake area & I am a SAHM of a 2 year old little guy! Oh & i'm 21!

I am new to this area & I would love to meet other mommies with little ones in this area!

My email is esharahope@hotmail.com you can email me anytime!!!

-Hope

Skayles
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My children are four and 19 months, and I'm a little older at 28, but I'd be interested. I'm in Friendswood and am always looking for something else to keep busy.
K.ayles@yahoo.com

-Kourtney
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Harleighgirl
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Hey ladies!

So glad you are interested and replied to this post. I would love to get together with you for a playdate. I'm available any day of the week and at anytime.

If you want, contact me at lrmoss88@gmail.com

Look forward to talking with you :)

ClaireG.
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Hey ladies!

My daughter is a little older, she's 6. I work full time during the week, but I'm a single mom and I'm 23 as well! I was interested in meeting young moms in the area, so any of you can email me anytime you'd like or add me on LinkedIn or Fb. I live in League City (Signature Point Apartments off 2094) and my daughter goes to Ferguson Elementary. 

I was thinking about starting a playdate/babysitting group or something, but have also been having trouble with the older posts on here.

my personal email is: clairegergen@gmail.com

amcb3
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hello. My name is Alma & I am 27. I have a 7 week old baby girl and I am looking for moms in the area to have play dates and for advice about being a new mom. I am at SAHM. I live in the Dickinson/League City area, Bay Colony subdivision area. I am looking for moms to hang out with since I don't have many friends that are moms.

eksmith218
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Hi ladies! I'm a SAHM to a 4.5 month old baby boy. I would love to connect with more moms in the area that have a baby close in age!

I created a closed/secret group for those of us with infants born between Jan 2012 to Dec 2013. PM if you'd like to join!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN