Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALL GROUP MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 388 Total Views

Ok everyone, so i've been trying to get a site going for teen moms. It's been very difficult to find ANYONE to tell there story, suggest things etc. SO iam asking for your help to build the best online hang out for teen moms. I want there to be a place specifically for teen moms to talk, get advice, information, anything they need whenever they need it.

Please put one of the following in the subject:

-BirthStories

-Life & Struggles of A Teen Mom

-Suggestions

PLEASE INCLUDE STORY/SUGGESTION PLUS,  *Name, Age, Location (Child(ren's) Age)

Tasha@TheTeenMom.com

With your help we can make something really special!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
.Klaudia.
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 2:12 AM

I did the Birth Stories and haven't seen the other posts yet.

PoohsMomma19
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2010 at 4:28 PM

i think that will be a fabulous idea for teens to tell there stories of being pregnant young and the struggle ! i know i was a teen mom aty 17 my mom wont there and i had preeclampsia so i know it will help ..

annaviaclovsky
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Anna 19 (I was 18 when I had my son) Texas. I have a boy (5-12-10) named Keith Allen Richard Strain. I found out I was pregnant 3 days before my BF's birthday. At first we were excited and a little scared. At the time we were both working and I was in college (I still am) and we dont really make a lot of money but we make just enough to cover the bills only. Throughout my pregnancy I had high blood pressure, so at 18 weeks I had to start going to the dr every two weeks, then at 26 weeks I went to L&D for  early labor, I had gotten a bladder infection that caused me to start contracting and having back labor, and that hurt like hell. (Maybe because I was terrifed my little guy would be coming way too early). After this little visit to the hospital i was put on moderate bedrest and was no longer allowed to get up and do the normal things i would do, like cook and clean ect. He told me he would be surprized if I made it to 36 weeks with out having the baby. Well we showed him lol at 39 weeks and 4 days I was induced. I had been having contractions every 20-30 minutes since my little visit to the hospital so I was done. At 5:30 am myself and my BF and his mom arrived at L&D they didnt actually start pitocin until 9:30 then they broke my water at 11:30 and I had a beautiful baby boy in my hands at 1:35 pm. He was 8lbs 9.5 oz and 21 in long.

Now onto the many many struggles. Let me start with my house is always in need of something being done. But as soon as you start to do something the baby needs something also. Laundry is NEVER finished, and the dishes are always backed up. Diapers and wipes are expensive, along with all the other mis. baby items you need. Your BF may not be the greatest help with the baby since they are learning how to be a dad.

:) hope this helps

Maybe if you put a list of questions more people would answer. Just a suggestion. Message me if you need any other information. Ill be happy to help. :)

Oh and I just read what I posted and it sounds kinda negative, so I figured I would state that I love my baby boy more than anything in the whole world. (and I planned on having him) I would not change having him here for the life of me! Even though things are hard tring to balance work, school and a baby it is do able and you will live through it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)