Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miche Bag Open House

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 485 Total Views

Poll

Question: Would you be interested in any of the following? This is just a poll. Please contact me if you would like more information.

Options:

Attending an Open House

Hosting a Home Show

Attending a Home Show

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

Hi my name is Heather and my sister (Vanessa) and I are Miche Bag sales reps in the Bloomington-Normal area.  We are hosting an open house on Friday, March 5, 2010 from 4:30-6:30.

Curious about what Miche Bag is? Check out http://www.michebag.com/.  Please ignore the online prices and see why below.

It is a purse with interchangeable magnetic covers so you can have the look of many purses without all of the storage space or hassle of moving items from one purse to the next!  Being a mother of two this purse has given me the chance to change my purse in a very short time and still make it out the door ontime.   

Since we are independant sales reps we are able to offer sales and discounts which provide lower prices than the web site and your local retail shops. 

The open house will be held at Jamani Java coffee shop located on Ireland Grove Rd between Stride Dr and Towanda Barnes Rd.  I can send you a map and directions if needed.  We will be having another open house on March 13, 2010 and also provide home shows with great hostess rewards. 

Feel free to contact me on cafemom, at renewedsimplicity@gmail.com, or 309-228-7248.

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)