Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having a "Gold" Party in Normal! Please Come!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 443 Total Views

Hello, Bloomington-Normal Moms!  I would love to invite you all to my home for a party.  It's a chance to meet other moms and actually make some money.  Yes, you heard right!  

I've never had a home party and actually can't stand them, but couldn't resist this one.  I took my address out of this invite, but just PM me and I can tell you my address and some directions.  I'm in Normal. 

Please come to my “Gold” Party
You are invited to come earn big bucks! Bring your unwanted gold, silver and platinum items in any condition. They can be old, broken, mismatched (missing one earring), tangled, it doesn’t matter, bring it and walk away with $$$$$! They buy jewelry, coins, nuggets, silverware, etc. If you’re not sure if something is real; bring it anyway. The representative will have all the equipment to quickly separate the quality pieces from the imitation.

You will be surprised at how much money you will make on even a little bit of gold. The economy may be bad, but gold is at an all-time high right now! Men’s gold class rings bring around $100 and women’s around $45. So…go through those jewelry boxes and bring your items with you to my home:

any time between 3:00pm and 5:30pm on October 23rd.

This is a casual open house and unlike any home party you’ve ever been to! Nothing is being sold and there is no presentation. This is the only home party that you’ll ever go to where you leave with more money than you came with. You are paid immediately!

Bring whoever you want and as many as you want. Everyone is welcome, including all the men! If you have a friend that can’t make it, bring their items with you. Just separate theirs in a baggie and you can take their check back to them. It’s that simple!

If you have nothing to sell, please still come by and check out the party. It will be fun! You may decide to have a gold party yourself. It’s a great way to get some friends together and earn some extra money. The holidays are right around the corner. At the end of the party, the hostess gets paid too!

*PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR I.D. WITH YOU.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 23rd!

Gina

by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)