Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to the group, interested in meeting everyone

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

im a cna, i work at mcdonalds as well. i have a 5 yr old daughter named alexis. i try to get on cafemom but am rerely on here. am looking to meet some nice ladys to hang with . some i work with and have been hanging out with have made me very stressed and one has been extremely clingy and irratating me which is sad. i like to hang out when i can as well as find decent playdates for my daughter. the girl i work with isnt a good choice lots of reasons.

I am also now selling avon as well and am so thrilled i will get to do a make over with residents i have taken care of here in town. my cna job i work part time and travel was working the last 6 yrs full time till my back started to hurt. but will never give up my residents they mean more to me then mcdonalds where i picked up for more hours when cna job is to where we dont have many clinets anymore :(

here is my website as well. would love to meet you laddies. im off every thurs and sun mostly when alexis is in bed i go to shooters for kareokee while hubby is home with her. I had surgery yesterday so will prob b awhile till i go out. it was out pateient but takes me a few weeks to heal from what i had done agian.

sorry i  babbled,

courtney

http://www.courtneymchugh.avonrepresentative.com/

http://www.cafemom.com/group/103994I   sew, im a cna, im a mother of a daughter. I received my ged and want to help others to get theres. It isnt easy as pie as some might think. Not everyone decides to drop out some are forced to like myself because of issues with family. All are welcome to join to help support others trying to get theirs. *im adding what i can each day since i just started the group**

by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)