Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Mom's should check this out!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

I don't know if any of you have heard of It Works yet, but I wanted to share it with all of you. I am so impressed with these products, that I want others to know about them too!! I came across these "skinny wraps" when a follow ISU classmate, shared her before and afters with me. We were both health majors, she had twins 14 years ago and thought she would forever have stretch marked saggy skin. She started using the wraps and gel in April, and these are the results she got:

Normally, I am very skeptical of these producst, but I had the same issue. Even though I work out and eat right, saggy stretched out skin won't go away with exercise. I decided to try them out on my saddle bags and cellutlite, and I am soooo thrilled with my results, that I want to share this with EVERYONE!! You can try a wrap for $25, just send me a message, or try it for FREE when you invite 5 (or more) friends over who each pay $25 to try the wrap, you can try yours for free. My website is listed in my signature, feel free to look at it too.

This is a great time to get in on a ground floor opportunity with It Works! If you are interested in earning some money, I can show you how!!!

Here are my pics:

'

Please message me with any questions!!!

Christine - Group Owner Home Decor and So Much More!

Looking to get your Sexy Back? In as little as 45 Minutes, I can show you how!! Message me for more details. https://christinecunningham.myitworks.com/

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)