Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welome! Introduce yourself, please.

Posted by   + Show Post
I'll go first......my name is Anna (i'm 28) and a sahm of 5 kids, (ages 1,3,5,6 & 8.) I have a wonderful husband, who is one of the hardest working men I know. Our friends call our family the "brady bunch" b/c our 1 & 3yrs old girls our ours together, my 6yr old (boy) is from my previous marriage and my husbands 5yr old (girl) and 8yr old (boy) are from his previous, but I consider them my own, and have never thought of them or called them my step-children.

I also am going to school part-time at HHCC, and when I'm not at school I'm at my part-time job (both in the evenings.) These are my "breaks" if you can even call them that. LOL!

I have been in Bloomington since Sept 2004, and still don't know too many people, so I am looking forward to meeting new ppl and hopefully making new friends on here. That's about all for now, have a great day!
by on Dec. 13, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Replies (21-23):
Jengarcia77
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Hi, my name is Jenny I am a mother of four 3 girls ages 10, 9, and 2 and a boy who is 5. I am a stay at home mom and doing my bachlors online through University of Phoenix. I go to Freedom Baptist Church here in town. I am also starting homeschooling this year so lots of fun for me. I also love to scrapbook when I have time.

1avonrep
by New Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Hello everyone, new to Cafemom..Just checking things out..

Need AVON, check me out for direct delivery to your door, www.youravon.com/shalawnfrazier

lannahgirl
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM

HI my name is Yohannah mother and wife, kids are Matthew-16, Kevin-9, Nelson-5 and Alannah-4, we moved from South surburb right outside of Chicago back in Nov. 2009, still no friends hoping to change that soon, me and my sister both decided that Chicag was no placed to raise kids, after the dealth of our 9 year old cousin she was shot and killed while outside one summer day washing her dog.

It was time to go, I took it the hardest, we packed up 3 months after her dealth which was a day after father's day, left our house that we just brought 3 years ago, hubby didn't want to leave but I refuse to put one of my kids in the ground, moved to uptown Normal and never looked back....we needed a much calmer and friendly place for our kids to grow up and be safe and Normal, IL is that place, feel free to invite me as a friend always looking to meet new friends for myself and kids!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)