Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Melaleuca!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 535 Total Views

Hey ladies.. Just letting anybody know that may be interested I'm selling Melaleuca and I love them!  If you're interested in starting your own business or the products just let me know, if not that's okay too!  Hope you all have a great day!

Meagan

by on May. 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
livn4hevn
by US Army Retired on May. 31, 2011 at 10:32 PM

what is that?

barbiegrl2488
by Boot Camp! on May. 31, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Ya, what is it?? Never heard of it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegG25
by Boot Camp! on Jun. 1, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Melaleuca is a company that sells chemical free products.. for example cleaning products, lotions, amazing vitamins!, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, kids lotion, makeup.. etc.  They have over 300 products.  Basically you just switch stores so instead of buying these things from the grocery store each month you buy from them online instead.  I did this for a business venture but I'm in love w/ the products.  It's nice because everybody wants to go green and have healthier homes but the store prices are outrageous!  Melaleuca has great prices.

But I started selling last month and made 300. which was awesome!  But even if I don't make it into a business I will definitely stick with them.  Anyway, you can always check out their site if you'd like at melaleuca.com.  And of course ask any questions you want!  I've noticed a huge difference in my health and energy levels and the cleaning products are amazing  

livewell
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:49 AM

I have been a customer for over 4 years, but I don't "sell" products :) I just help others set up their accounts so that they can shop direct and our team helps people who have little internet marketing experience enjoy success on the internet.

Meg is right about one thing, though...AWESOME products!

thelowlander
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 7:25 PM
Don't forget to read the back page of the business book for can and cannots of advertising the business; )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN