Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question for those who WERE cervics checkers (tmi)

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:40 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi to all those of you who are already pregnant :) I really could use some advice so I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

I check my cervics and this past week I have felt so swollen "inside" my vagina... not the lips but in the canal leading up to the cervixs... also I have felt WET all week no matter what time of day... this never happens to me... It is not ewcm it is watery.  Also I NORMALY dry up right before a period...

For all you past cervics checkers did you ever feel swollen or more tight??? I am NOT sore down there at all...

I HAVE missed my period but I tested 3 days after I think implantation happened which was 15 days after I had EWCM....

Have any of you felt this before?

I will not give up TTC... we aren't broken.. but GOD wants us to grow such a thirst for a baby that when we finally do have our chance, it will be the most refreshing drink we ever had! I am waiting on the joy that the lord will one day send me!!  Keep your head high because you will have your miracle when the time is right.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ketch24
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Hmmm, well i just got my BFP and my cervix was very high, closed and pretty hard when it got close to AF being due. Very strange me though was I had almost no cm, what little I had was almost lotion like. But I have heard many women say they are so wet down there they think AF is coming but it never does :o) I hope this helps some...

Baby dust to you!

Jules119
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I just got my BFP also and my cervix stayed high after ovulation. Usually it would lower but never did. It was also hard and closed. I had quite a bit of watery cm as well. I kept running to the bathroom thinking that AF had made her appearance but she never did. As for the swollen thing, I haven;t felt that, I did however have something like that when I was pregnant with DD but not until the end. I'm not sure why though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)