Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long after AF had a no-show did you get your BFP?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 20 Replies
I was just wondering how long it was after AF was due that you finally got your BFPs. I am 2 days late and still a BFN. With my last child I tested at 7 days and had a faint line so I am hoping I just don't have enough of the hormone yet. So how about eveyone else? Did you get a BFP right after you missed AF or did it take a while? Give me some hope people!

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VLY
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I want to know TOO!!! I am 4 days late... tested at one day late with BFN... so we will see!

Please some one tell us!!!

Full time Custodial Stayathome Parent (Stepson age 5 and stepdaughter age 8) TTC my First! :) - MOM is not a Noun- IT IS a VERB, and I am doing all the hard work, she may have the TITLE of mommy, but I get to BE the MOMMY!

Ketch24
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I did not get a positive on any test ( I tried a lot of different kinds) until the day my AF was due and even then it was very faint. I got a positive on the digital 4 days after AF was due. 

Hope this helps :o)

VLY
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Ketch24:

I did not get a positive on any test ( I tried a lot of different kinds) until the day my AF was due and even then it was very faint. I got a positive on the digital 4 days after AF was due. 

Hope this helps :o)

Gives me hope!!! Thank you very much!!!

I will not give up TTC... we aren't broken.. but GOD wants us to grow such a thirst for a baby that when we finally do have our chance, it will be the most refreshing drink we ever had! I am waiting on the joy that the lord will one day send me!!  Keep your head high because you will have your miracle when the time is right.

Aayjay1007
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM

I cannot speak for myself, but my BFF didn't get even a faint BFP until she was like 3 weeks late! 

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:47 PM

5 days before it was due. Early test though.

pregnancy
Raeann11
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:55 PM

with both my girls I was 4 days late.

ttc

KalebsMommy7408
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I couldn't get a positive until i was 6 weeks and 3 days preggo with my son

dereksmom071978
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I was 9 days late, but that was the first time I took a test. I didn't try earlier.

CafeMom Tickers
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:12 PM

I took mine 1 day after af was a no show and my lines showed up very dark! I probably could've tested earlier but I wouldn't let myself get all hopeful until af was late. My 1st I tested the day of af and my 2nd I didn't test until a week late and got a faint hpt. I think every woman varies. It depends on when you o'd, how soon the egg implants, and how soon it starts releasing hcg. Good luck!

racang
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 1:56 AM

with my oldest dd I didn't get a positive until I went in for a bad yeast infection that I thought was from the pain meds I was on, I was about 7 weeks pregnant at that time and I took a test at the doctors office about 2 and a half weeks before that and it came back negative......with this pregnancy I was anywhere from 4 days late to 5 days early....doesn't make any sense but I am irregular and was expecting my period in between Aug. 21-30......I found out on Aug. 25th that I am expecting our 3rd baby, now with my youngest dd I didn't get a period in Nov. or Dec of 05 missed Jan too, but I got my bfp in Jan of 06, but I also didn't concieve until late Dec. of 05.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)