Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this gunk? Please help me out!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM
  • 11 Replies

Yesterday I had some LIGHT cramping and shooting pains in my breast but today even lighter I also have discharge taht is bloody looking,my first thought "YEs im plantation bleeding" but,this isnt bleeding jsut like CM but thick and barely stretches .My last period was the 23rd and the 21st of aug.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lindasmama
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:21 PM

bump..

scaredoflabor
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:10 PM

have you bd'ed lately? maybe its that mixed with implantation bleeding? sorry im sure im not help  

babies

Lindasmama
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:40 PM

We havent bd since yesterday morning..I hope its implantation.!

Quoting scaredoflabor:

have you bd'ed lately? maybe its that mixed with implantation bleeding? sorry im sure im not help  

Lindasmama
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 12:29 PM

NO one else has any input what so ever?

jenn0685
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:18 PM

how long do your cycles usually last?

Stefanie83
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM

sorry i don't know either.  you might get more responses in the TTC forum.  good luck! :)

Lindasmama
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Quoting jenn0685:

how long do your cycles usually last?

My cycle from start to next is 30 days and I bleed usually know more than 5

jenn0685
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM

It could have been ovulation bleeding, if you last period was in september. Have you been to the dr to check your progesterone, out bodies do weird things and sometime just get out of wack, sorry I dont know what it is.

Lindasmama
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I thought about that after reading someone elses post.The cramping and tender breast could be ovulation also so I made sure we bd a few times these last couple days..I have tested twice and bfn. Dont you think its late to O since af is due the 21st

Quoting jenn0685:

It could have been ovulation bleeding, if you last period was in september. Have you been to the dr to check your progesterone, out bodies do weird things and sometime just get out of wack, sorry I dont know what it is.

jenn0685
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Well that would only give you a luteal phase of 8 days but it is possible that is was ovulation.  Have you ever had your blood checked to see what your lh is? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)