Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HPt's VS Digital HPt's (i'm confused!) -POSTED IN TTC FORUM ALSO-

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: did you get your digital + hpt first or your dark + hpt first?

Options:

dark + hpt first

digital + hpt first

i got them at the same time on the same day

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

so what's up with the digital tests??? from my perspective i thought they were supposed to test about 50 mg of hcg... so why do they show up pregnant if a more sensitive test at about 25 mg of hcg is very very very faint ...cannot be detected... i just dont understand it.... wouldnt a more sensitive test be darker before the digital came back positive... im really confused and would like more help to understand this...

below here , this is not my picture... i found it on www.fertilityfriend.com and im sure most of you are aware of that site... so anyways....

how are they all taken at the same time and the more sensitive tests are barely if at all visible.... i read about how a pregnancy test detects the lh and hcg... but im just saying... if that is the case why isn't the digital more sensitive.... wow... im lost..

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hisservent
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I took 9 line tests before the digital. All the lines were so faint, i was scared that the digital wouldnt' show up.  But after 3 days I finally took a digital and $1 store  test at the same time. The digital showed Pregnant and the line test was very faint. Even 2 days after the digital...the line was still not as dark as the control line.

Here's a photo of the test I took at the same time as the digital

and this is 2 days after the digital

here's all but 4-5 of my tests

The Lord Answers Prayer...baby #2

pregnancy

daisynsunshine
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM

it all depends on the womens beta levels. hormones are diff for all. i got +s on equate and fr for five days and was doing the 5 pack of digis at the same time it said not preg all the way up till the 5th day of +s on the line tests.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)