Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange fetal movement!!! PIOG

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

Morning Ladies!! I just had a question for you. I'm just about 38 weeks pregnant, and every once and a while when my baby moves its a weird movement. It feels like he vibrates, or shakes like crazy. It freaks me out. I never felt any movement like that with my other boys. It makes me think of like a seizure. Is it possible he is having sezuirs in the womb?? Its only happened a few times. The majority of the time, he just does the regular kicks and moving. I was gonna ask my OB about it today at my appointment, but she called and cancelled. Has anyone ever felt movement like that before? Am I just freaking out over nothing??

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Meganabc
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I've never heard of that but heres a bump for you.

Mommyof3yippey
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:27 AM

I would get to the Dr quick and find out! I am NOT trying to scare you...but I had a weird feeling and then found out that my daughter was fighting from the cord being around her neck, and she died.

SO please get to the Dr ASAP..I am sure it's probably nothing, but you are far along enough to have something done if need be! 

Are you a Christian mom who wants to TTC Naturally??? Join group and learn how to get your BFP with Natural and Organic herbs, oils and trusting in God's perfect timing!!!  Click on Picture Below to join the FUN!!!

ramzmomma
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Wow the lady above me.. Geeze did you have to put it that way?

Sorry about your loss but don't freak the poor lady out. It could be nothing. But do go to the doctor when you can and make sure everything is fine. I bet it is! :)

CafeMom Tickers

two yr old bday ticker

Delicate Butterflies Child Birthday Ticker 

CeliMasto
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I felt that with my son and he was and is perfectly healthy, thank god.  I read about it somewhere but dont remember where.  I do remember reading that it was normal.  Ill google it now......a lot of people said its the nervous system developing etc..... Good luck, Im sure the baby is fine but ask you doctor to be safe as usual. 

goddess_alyson
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 7:59 PM

My DD did that constantly when I was pregnant with her.  It felt like she was having a seizure or something and it always scared me.  I asked my OB about it and he told me that it was totally normal, it's when they try and stretch out a bit and their little muscles shake.  My DD is now 6 months old and completely healthy and happy so don't worry.  But if you feel the need absolutely call your Dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)