Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The doctor had me go in today...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've lost part of my mucus plug, not all of it has discharged. She suspects a small hole that leaks a tiny bit of fluid in the top of my bag of waters. I'm 1 cm dilated and about 60% effaced. She thinks I may go into labor as early as next  week but I'll only be in my 36th week so we're hoping I can make it to at least 37!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Erika2408
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Crossing my fingers for you i hope you make it to 37 it will be so much better, but sometimes you can't stop it. I hope all goes well if you do go into early labor, but praying you wont!

COMama303
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Quoting Erika2408:

Crossing my fingers for you i hope you make it to 37 it will be so much better, but sometimes you can't stop it. I hope all goes well if you do go into early labor, but praying you wont!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

sweetjessa
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I would be so happy to go at 36 weeks hun i am so sick of being in pain but if you are having a easy pregnancy thenlets hope for 37 hun good luck I am praying for you

COMama303
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Quoting sweetjessa:

I would be so happy to go at 36 weeks hun i am so sick of being in pain but if you are having a easy pregnancy thenlets hope for 37 hun good luck I am praying for you

I would be if I'd be considered full term at 36 weeks instead of 37. This one has been a bit more complicated due to him sitting on my sciatic nerve and getting the flu, things like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)