Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!! I'm so miserable!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

UGH!!! I am so miserable!! I am only a day over my due date but I've been ready for it to be over for 2 weeks now.  I asked for advice on how to start labor at home and got great advice from you ladies, but nothing worked. I've been walking 2 miles a day. I've tried the sex thing. I even drank raspberry leaf tea. And even though those all did start some cramps nothing lasted long. What makes the whole being late worse is that my Hubby purposely took this week off work so he could spend some time with the baby with out having to leave during the day. And to help me out with our other boys, because usually the first week is the hardest. He works for UPS, so this is the last time of year that he can take off, because their peak season starts. I don't want him to spend his time off just waiting. I have another OB appointment on Thursday, assuming I'll make it that far. My Doc wants to set an appointment for induction. I really really don't want to be induced, not with medicine at least. My hips are killing me, my back too. I do get the occasional hit of contractions here and there. But they either don't last long or never become regular. I'm super emotional, as you can tell.UGH!! I'm so frustrated, and miserable with the situation. I know its not in my control, but that doesn't make me any less miserable. I keep trying to just be patient, but its so hard when I just feel so awful.I just want to get the labor part over with, and have my precious baby in my arms already. Sorry ladies I guess I just needed to vent.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommy8271120
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:01 PM

To me this is always the hardest part of pregnancy. I would take morning sickness over the last 2 weeks any day! You have to wait till the baby is ready to come out though. It really won't be that much longer.

Janis198
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:19 PM

sorry, all my babies came 2-10 days after their due dates.   Hang in there, very soon you will be holding your baby =)

Janis mommy to 5 great kids =)

Erika2408
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Hang in there it will happen soon...maybe even before your next doctor appointment wouldn't that be cool!

CafeMom Tickers
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)