Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG if one more person says....!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

Maybe your having twins i'm going to smack them lol. Not that its a bad thing but we don't have room for two more! I swear what are they trying to do to me....just because i'm feeling sick i'm like thats normal! haha people are so mean! :) Well the up side to that would be a total of 3 kids I think I would be done for a very long time lol. 

CafeMom Tickers
babies
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MonkeysMama629
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I am very short only 4'9' so when i was pregnant with my first people would make me so mad cuz I looked huge. I gained the weight only in my stomach. All the old ladys would come up to me rub my tummy and tell ask me if I am sure if I don't have twins in their lol. It would also bug me when people would say that I am carrying a boy because of how my stomach looked and I kept telling them no 2 ultrasounds say its a girl and they would just say no they can make mistakes you are having a boy. Why do people wanna mass with the pregnant girls lol. I cant wait to be pregnant with my second since i hear that you are supposed to be bigger in your second pregnancy, people will probably think I am caring triplets lol.

laughing

kimberlieparks
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Well with this pregnancy everyone said that and well I am having twins! Its always possible! LOL... Ya never know! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)