Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am Done

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am done trying any more, this posted this 2 weeks ago in my journal and thought I should share it with all of you lady so this my latest story. 

I went to the Dr. last Wed everything was looking good, the baby was a little small measured 12w1d i was sops to be 13w5d. but still had a strong heartbeat. I have been having some relay light cramps and stretching pains then i started spotting very little only like little dot, the Dr sead it was probably just the placenta or the uterus stretching. But over this weekend 11/14 I had some bright red bleeding for about 30min then it stopped then I had some AF type cramp that also didn't last long. so Sunday and today I had some very light spotting almost nothing and some cramps but the cramps have gotten alto  stronger so i went to the Dr. and they couldn't  find a heart beat so they did an ultrasound, and it has confirmed my worst fears we have lost another baby. this one make 7. I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! no more trying to have another baby. I guess my son will be an only child. We hadn't told any one my son and my MIL found out and i told my friend at work I don't think any one else knew. We didn't want to tell any one becauseall the other looses that we have had. and i didn't want any one looking at me like i was stupid for getting pregnant knowing that I would probably miscarryagain. I don't now why I keep doing this to my family and freinds and my self.

simple frown

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kiss_of_lithium
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I dont know what to say but I am sorry for your lose I have never gone through what you have...  so I thought I would tell you I am VERY sorry for your lose and if you need some one to listen to you and talk I am here for you! im sorry

coffybrown22
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM
I'm so sorry for all of your loses. I will remember you in my prayers. Take the time to let yourself heal. My answers to a miscarriage is it will happen in God's time. Therefore I too have stopped "trying". However, I'm not preventing. So what will be will be.
JoelMoM
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Thanks I will take my time to heal, but i don't want to go thought this again. I have Faith in my God that it is is his will and that his will will be done. were are of Catholic Faith there for I don't know what to do. I have Faith that God will answer my prayers one day.

Quoting coffybrown22:

I'm so sorry for all of your loses. I will remember you in my prayers. Take the time to let yourself heal. My answers to a miscarriage is it will happen in God's time. Therefore I too have stopped "trying". However, I'm not preventing. So what will be will be.

LoriAnn87
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM

simple frownI'm so sorry for you lose.

shopaholicinFLA
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 5:56 PM

I am so sorry for you loss!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)