Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

EWCM while pregnant?

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was wondering if any of you know if egg white mucus is normal during early pregnancy or if you have been having any? I am around 8 weeks and every now and then when I wipe there is quite a bit of EWCM.

Lilypie - (DTT5)  

by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof3yippey
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I am not sure..here's a bump for you!

Are you a Christian mom who wants to TTC Naturally??? Join group and learn how to get your BFP with Natural and Organic herbs, oils and trusting in God's perfect timing!!!  Click on Picture Below to join the FUN!!!

GavinMckaysMama
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I dont know about anyone else but i had lots of CM.... of all types when i was preggo! Had to use pantyliners all the time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
kiki1980
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Yes.  I'v noticed heaps of EWCM - and I mean HEAPS.  Don't know what to make of it but rather that that something else eh?

Pregnancy ticker

Amy_Plus_One
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:51 PM

I've had quite a bit of CM too.  Not quite EWCM, but sort of like it.  And occasionally it has been almost tinged yellow which is weird. IDK.  I think it is normal. Blame it on the hormones.

Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet you Newbie!  Jude is going to be a big brother! Baby makes 4!

Alaina83
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Having the same thing, lots of CM that reminds me of ovuation but it's not always clear, IDK?

Faithums
by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 8:30 AM

When I was pregnant with my DD, I had tons of CM, It was kinda like EWCM, but  tinged yellow. My OB told me that it was complelely normal.

cynsanches
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Mine hasn't been white either, but slightly yellow. I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. lol

Lilypie - (DTT5)  

acissejessica
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:02 PM

same here

Quoting GavinMckaysMama:

I dont know about anyone else but i had lots of CM.... of all types when i was preggo! Had to use pantyliners all the time.

KTtalmo
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Thinking back on my pregnancy w/ my son, I only remember a LOT of CM towards the end of my pregnancy.  I can't remember having that issue early on.

Mom2MonkeyGeese
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Yes, during both of my previous pregnancies, I had a MAJOR increase in CM.....more towards the end but a definate increase of it throughout the whole pregnancy and I can already, at 5 wks, see an increase again this time.....

reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh wreath

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)