• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Test Question!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi my husband and I just starting TTC and I think I may be pregnant.  I ovulated according to the ovulation calculator on the 9th.  My husband and I tried on the 7th and 8th but didnt try on the 9th because hubby was to sore. (we are not very sexual i guess)  Well it says to wait till  your missed period but my cycles are a little hard to predict.  I just dont know when to take the test I think I am to get my period on the 23rd but I am not sure.  I want to find out before the 28th because we are going to my parents for a late Christmas and if I am I want to surprise them.  Does anyone have any ideas because I am just confused lol.... I just don't want to take it to early and have it negative and yet still be pregnant.  But just for some reason in my gut I know I am pregnant.  Yet it may all be in my head so I don't want to get excited....I guess my question is when do you think I should take my test? 

Sorry for the rambling I am just confused. 

ttc

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Benjamins-mama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:25 AM

If you think af is due the 23rd take a test around the day or 2 after that.  Its really up to you   

heres a bump for you

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

baby
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
babyfacegirl777
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:51 AM

thanks now i am starting to think i am not pregnant my cycle was 28 days long three months ago but this last month Nov. was 24 days long so i dont even know if i was O-ing when the calculator told me i was.   I guess i will keep busy and take the test on the 26th it is right in the middle of the 24 and 28 day cycle just in case. 

ttc

GavinMckaysMama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM

bump

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TheMillerFamily
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I would wait till the 25th! Perfect day to take a test and find out!! Plus if you don't get your period by then I would think that would be a good indicator or a pregancy!! Good luck! 

Photobucket

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)