• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have raging hormones! (vent)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ooooo I had a bad day today, my toddlers were misbehaving like crazy. I'm so tired of  feeling sick and exhausted. My sexlife is MIA cause I'm too darn sick all the time. I'm just feeling angry. Lately I feel like I have super PMS 24/7 devil

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TBSNBubblegum
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:15 PM

I was like that on Saturday, really don't think I can blame it on pregnancy though. I wanted to throw my toddler out a window! I was feeling like utter crap due to a cold. Husband got super pissed at me cuz I said something about he likes spending more time with his tractor then his family on Facebook. It happens...just let em die down and you'll feel better!

Erika2408
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Yep feeling the same way here my son is 2 and i babysit a 15month old. So of course all the bad things my son is doing the other one has to do it too! But I feel more rage now then I ever have before hope it ends soon my poor son lol. I just remind myself he's still a little one and is testing me to see what he can get away with. Hope your toddlers start behaving :o) 

CafeMom Tickers
babies
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Oh mine are gettin pretty bad by now. I get a migraine that last for about 3 days every 2 weeks! I'm guessing its from hormones because I've never had this before. I'm still sick in the mornings, exhausted like never before, my back is really starting to hurt, and I'm really feeling the stretching that comes with expansion at least 3 days out of the week. So yeah, my hormones are raging right now. I too am watching a 16 month old little girl and I have a 2 year old, plus we just got a new puppy that acts like my baby so I'm more than a little exhausted at this point! My sex life is non existent also. They say it gets better in the 2nd trimester. Lets hope so for my family's sake! Have a happy holiday everyone and healthy pregnancies!

Alaina83
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Thanks ladies, I'm doing better today. Dh and I finally got in on last night, lol!!

tykesmommy
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)