Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So confused

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM
  • 0 Replies

Ok, so I'm not currently TTC. But I stay in the group because I love seeing everyone whose been trying get their BFPs and give advice when I can. :) Now, I'm totally confused. I had my youngest 8 months ago. I'm currently breastfeeding her. I was on the mini pill. For 2 months I had cycles twice a month. And then now I'm nearly 3 weeks late. I've taken tests and all but today's came up negative. Today's test just confused me. There was a faint line that showed up immediately. I know, I know. A line is a line, no matter how faint it is. But this line was like a darker grey color. Didn't seem to have much if any pink to it. And it dissapeared around 10 minutes or so after taking it. It wasn't dark enough to pick up on the camera. I plan on getting another test in a few days and testing again and I have a doctor's appointment for the 21st (which I'm going to call Monday and see if I can't get in sooner.) I was just wondering if any ladies had a similar experience and they ended up pregnant, or not pregnant?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)