Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

timing and travel system questions....help!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 1 Replies

So I know this is me getting ahead of myself here... BUUUUTTTT... I was just wondering are there any other places besides walmart, target, and babys-r-us that carry travel systems???... I ask because it seems like there are sooo many cute ones that I've seen out and about but when I go to look for cute ones at the above mentioned places... I don't know.. they just kind of all look the same... So ladies... where did YOU get your carseat/ travel system???

Also... at what point did you start buying baby items in your pregnancy???

PS ( I'm also not looking to spend a bunch of $$, we have to buy everything as this is our 4th pregnancy but 1st hopefully live baby)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Amy_Plus_One
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Personally, I wouldn't make any major purchases (ie: furniture, stroller, etc.) before 24 weeks.  Your're baby wouldn't survive if born until 24 weeks, so that's a good estimate.  Just my opinion.  Good luck!

Also: I did the MaxiCosi foray stroller and carseat.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  And it's from BRU.  I'll see if I can find some links:

Maxi-Cosi Foray Stroller - Penguin - Maxi-Cosi  - Babies"R"Usbut in orange/grey.

Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat - Lily Pink - Maxi-Cosi  - Babies"R"Usalso in orange/grey (not the pink shown)

Pregnancy Ticker

Can't wait to meet you Newbie!  Jude is going to be a big brother! Baby makes 4!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)