Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi eveyone i am new to the site and wanted to get some info on what some of these things mean. I know was DD,DH, DS are but i am still trying to figure out what

DPO

BFN

AF

OPK

and

HPT

mean. And if you can think of anyother ones that are used often that i might need to know would be so helpful. Thanks for all the help!

ttcboy n girlShauna J.White Wife,Mother and Friend!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mandy2425
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Quoting FortWorthMomma:

Hi eveyone i am new to the site and wanted to get some info on what some of these things mean. I know was DD,DH, DS are but i am still trying to figure out what

DPO

BFN

AF

OPK

and

HPT

mean. And if you can think of anyother ones that are used often that i might need to know would be so helpful. Thanks for all the help!

BFN IS BIG  FAT NEGATIVE and HPT IS home pregnancy test ,and AF IS AUNT FLOW .IM NEW HERE THATS A FEW I KNOW HOPE THIS HELPS.

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Thanks so much it does help. I was getting a little lost. lol

ttcboy n girlShauna J.White Wife,Mother and Friend!

kaylasmom1114
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I think DPO is days past ovulation and OPK is ovulation predictor kit, but not positive, I'm new too.

I was also wondering about BFP, but I guess its big fat positive.

If I'm wrong I hope someone else comments. I had been trying to figure them all out too.

ttctoddler girl

FHCrossyfxxxx
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:42 PM

DPO is days past ovulation

BFN big fat negative

AF aunt flo

OPK Ovulation prediction kit

HPT home pregnancy test

If you go to the group home page, then into general questions and group info you will find a link to a post with all the cafe mom lingo in it. Hope this helps xxblowing kisses

Quoting FortWorthMomma:

DPO

BFN

AF

OPK

and

HPT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)