Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They Say To Have Intercourse Before A Positive OPK Right?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay Ladies, so I know that this is true.You should really try to have sex before a positive opk to really increase the chances.Myself and DH have been going at it every 2 days.Now this is the kicker for me..on his b-day we got busy the 16th,but it was around 11 something pm.I got my first positive opk after testing the week prior to on the 17th which was the next day. So..would I count the 16th as perfect timing?Meaning the day before my positive opk,or would I count the 17th because on the 16th we had intercourse so late that night?I hope i'm making sense.I'm just trying to see if in technicalities, I did get my bding in in time.Because I have read that the day before the positive opkblowing kisses is the most important day? Any feedback would be great ladies! Thanks much.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kia24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM

BUMP!blowing kisses

kia24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Anyone?hugs

Faithums
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM

On the week that I know I am approaching O, DH and I BD every other day... I am 2DPO now so we BDed mon Wed, skipped thurs and fri( I have a very cranky 11month old getting molars) got my positive OPK at 9 45 sat morning, so we BDed again on Saturday night and again on sunday. I try to BD every day for the next 2 or 3 days after I get a positive OPK.. I hope that helps. I think you probally hit it so GL momma and sending tons of baby dust your way!!!

claudiayreyes
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:13 PM

well a positive opk indicates that you WILL BE OVULATING IN THE FOLLOWING 48 TO 72 HOURS! So what i do is baby dance the day i get my possitive and everyday for the next 3 days i also try to bd everyother day before i get a pos ! good luck to you! 

CLAUDIA GALAVIZ

kia24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Thanks guys for your feedback,and support;it means alot! I will be sending tons,and tons you guys way as well.Keep me posted.hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)