Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to Conceive please help

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok so first off we've been trying for about a year.....idk but i lost like 10lbs to help with getting in shape and TC. We have been married for a year as well and idk if we have been doing it wrong or what but anyways after that story.....i decided to try something different to keep his army men in there and it's been working for the month....haha sorry trying to make it less graphic but we all get the jist....so for the past week i've been feeling very run down....woke up every hour and stayed up from like 6-7am....peeing more....back aches mainly in my lower back, crampy, nipples feeling more sensitive, headaches, and very stuffy nose. its too early to test i'm 2ww right now. my CD is either the 27 or 28th last month it changed on me. my O is either the 11th or 13th....i just really hope that it is our time to have a baby my sensitivity has never haappened before. if anyone can give me some tips or suggestions on sites or info from their own experience about TC please feel free on giving me advice it is much appreciated!!!

TIA

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilyBeansMom
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM

If that's never happened before, that's a good sign!  I'm also in the 2ww but I get all the darn pregnancy symptoms all the time.  Good luck to you!

~  Lisa  ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)