Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 4 Replies

How soon did (if) your back start hurting after getting preg?? Did it start huring before you even got your BFP?? thanks :) 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I remember with my third one, I had no idea that I was pregnant until I was already 7 weeks, but I had this nagging back pain and headaches that started not long after "they say" I concieved...I don't think it took that long at all...

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:56 AM

yeah well me and my hubbs have had 2 slip ups  and my back is KILLING me (not that painful but just always there and wont go away) so I'm just wondering.. i would LOVE to be preg and really hope i am but its way to early to test but this pain wont go away and its been about a little over a week since we had our first slip haha!!

Quoting MissKrystal:

I remember with my third one, I had no idea that I was pregnant until I was already 7 weeks, but I had this nagging back pain and headaches that started not long after "they say" I concieved...I don't think it took that long at all...

Wanting Baby Number 3

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM

One of my first signs was a sore back but I never really thought much of it since back pain is common for me right before af. Back pain has followed me around since I got pregnant. Now that I am almost 5 months, its getting worse and will continue to get worse! The joys of pregnancy! Good luck!

YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Quoting hurst0three:

One of my first signs was a sore back but I never really thought much of it since back pain is common for me right before af. Back pain has followed me around since I got pregnant. Now that I am almost 5 months, its getting worse and will continue to get worse! The joys of pregnancy! Good luck!

my back has be bothering me for a few days now and i don't feel that good but idk if its all in my head or not haha!! with my first 2 my back was a little sore but i couldnt remember how early haha,!! thanks for replying..

Wanting Baby Number 3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)