Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Soon?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:33 AM
  • 12 Replies

How early after conception can you have breast tenderness, soreness and tingling?  Anyone know?  I remember it happening much earlier in my second pregnancy compared to my first...but I'm wondering if this is all in my head.  Or at least bump for me if you aren't sure...that would be great.  I'm off to bed and hoping that I will have some responses to read in the morning...thank you ladies.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsAMleibo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Bump 

MrsAMleibo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Quoting MrsAMleibo:

BumpĀ 

MrsAMleibo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM

bump 

mom641
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:02 AM

well not sure I get sore boobs when I am fixing to start so I don't really remember having sore boobs but I do know that you can have them with the first month or so from being pregnant it is just hormones in my case. So don't know if this any help or not GOOD LUCK!

mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM

i swear i had symptoms just after conception!!!! i knew like the next day

Alex~ wifey to Mark

They call me mommy~ Alexia Rose-5, Mark Ryan-3, and Cassidy Rayne-1
CafeMom Tickers

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:09 AM

You read my mind!  I'm having extreme soreness today.  The last few days they've been getting more and moreso.  I'm likely 5 dpo right now, and I know they started getting sore about a week before AF last  month, but MAN, I don't remember them being THIS sore!  I'm trying not to think about it too much, but once in a while I get a nice sharp jab!

Photobucket

MrsAMleibo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Yeah....mine usually only get sore about 2-3 days before AF...but not every month.  I remember my boobs being sore within weeks pf getting pregnant with my second....I really hope that this is not all in my head lol.

Quoting KTtalmo:

You read my mind!  I'm having extreme soreness today.  The last few days they've been getting more and moreso.  I'm likely 5 dpo right now, and I know they started getting sore about a week before AF last  month, but MAN, I don't remember them being THIS sore!  I'm trying not to think about it too much, but once in a while I get a nice sharp jab!

FHCrossyfxxxx
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Bump

NCMommy2be
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I had extreme tenderness starting at 5 weeks, thats how I knew I was pregnant.

LuvMy4WildBoys
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Not sure when it started for me but I hope it is a good sign and you get a BFP soon.

Joy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)