• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overwhelmed......

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

I so appreciate all the women and support in this group. Today was a really hard day for me. I should be ovulating and day now so i have been taking opk's and they are so far negative which is fine. I am taking my vitamins and everything so that is good too.

Hubby and I kind of had a pretty serious talk but wer are good now too!

I recently relocated out of state and it has been about a year now. It is so hard trying to restart your life....financially and everything. But now with trying to have a baby I think my emotions have been getting the best of me. I just cried today...I miss my best friend so much...I just miss having friends. so far its just the hubby, my mom, and my brother with his wife and daughter.

I feel so alone...isolated. I feel so cut off .....like everyone is living life and I am standing still waiting for life to happen. its so hard to describe but thats how I feel.

Not that having a baby would solve all of that....I just wish something would happen....I am secretly hoping we would move back so i could see my best friend....but she said next year they are moving......well thats about all for now!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:38 AM

*Hugs!* GL to you hun, hope everything works out for you!! Hang in there ;) 

Photobucket

luvkids329
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM

AWWW! SORRY TO HEAR THAT U ARE FEELING THAT WAY, SOUNDS LIKE A BIG TOUGH CHANGE.. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN TO MEET NEW FRIENDS? HOW ABOUT WORK, ANYTHING PART TIME? I KNOW CHANGES SUCK, BUT HANG IN THERE, MAYBE TRY GETTING OUT AS MUCH AS U CAN, HUGS TO YOU, AND U CAN PM ME IF U NEED AN EXTRA COMPUTER FRIEND...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)