• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to posting

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:52 AM
  • 1 Replies

Well I have been a member of this group for a while most of the time I am going to post a question but I see that someone already did. Its nice to know that someone is going through the same things. Well I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old that will be 2 this week. Since we had our 2 boys we have talked about  tyring to have another one. Silly me with my first 2 I tried one month and was pregnant this time I can not get pregnant to save our lives. We have been trying since May last year and still nothing. I have no Ideal what I am doing wrong. I cant even tell you how much money I have spent on test and OPK so I am hoping that this is our month. I have irregulary cycles some 28 days some 50 days and some anywhere in between. So if anyone has any advice I love to here it

Braydenbaby boyBrandonschool busMonayin loveBrandon Sr. Latricia

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
YouMeAnThree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:27 AM

hi i dont have any advive other then keeo your hopes up, but i wanted to say hi and that im trying for baby number 3 and alson have a 4year old and a 1 year gonna be 2 next week!! i havent been trying long well really we arnt trying im hoping my DH doesnt care so i dont know what that makes up haha!! Well i wish you the best of luck!!!! :) 

Wanting Baby Number 3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)